Blichmann Hellfire Burner
- Dual mode capability; high power mode and high efficiency mode. Simple operation - just crank up the gas and adjust the damper for more power! High efficience is simply a nice clean burn where the flames do not lift off the nozzles. Heat transfer to the wort is effective and amazingly quiet. If you're in a big hurry crank up the gas and open the damper to let more air in - not as efficient or quiet but is super fast!
- 140,000 BTU/hr at full power, 80,000 BTU/hr in efficiency mode (50% power setting).
- Patent pending clip-on heat shield keeps that massive amount of heat off your valve and thermometer and directs it to your wort.
- Infinitely adjustable kettle retaining bars accomodated kettles up to 19.75" in diameter.
- Non-rusting, fume free heavy gauge stainless frame.
- Excellent outdoor flame stability (not suitable for indoor use).
More from this collection