Blichmann BeerGun™ V2
Have a keg of beer, but want to fill some bottles to take with you to the game, beach, or friend's house? The BeerGun is a great way to fill bottles from a keg. Every part that comes into contact with your beer is stainless steel. This unit features a CO2 purge, which helps to prevent oxidation during filling. Includes tubing and a brush for cleaning.
Expected to release in December of 2016, the Version 2 BeerGun will soon become the standard for rapid handheld bottling. This new model features an ergonomic handle, with valve controls placed conveniently at your fingertips. This upgrade is easier to clean, and even easier to use. If you've used other bottlers, but been dissapointed by confusing controls or foaming, then this is the Bottle Filler for you.
This new model comes enclosed in a plastic tool case, and includes the fittings needed to connect to your keg (Normally a $25 separate purchase!).
- Ergonomic warm-touch grip with ambidextrous thumb actuated CO2 valve
- Positively retained beer seal tip - no more lost tips!
- Anti-microbial beer hose keeps contamination at bay!
- Accessory kit now included as standard item
- Includes a convenient plastic tool case
- Tool free super fast disassembly
- Made in the USA!