SS Brewtech Kettles
What really sets this boil kettle apart from the rest is the first ever integrated trub dam and pick-up tube assembly that Ss has designed into the back of the 304 Ss 1/2" ball valve (3pc). It is a brilliant little piece which will help with a more efficient whirlpool, leaving more trub in the kettle, and bringing more wort to the fermenter! Other features include robust triclad bottom, internal gallon markings, and strong riveted handles with molded silicone grips that can hang the lid.
- Heavy duty 18 gauge 304 Stainless
- 1.2 x 1.0 height to width ratio
- Triclad bottom - no scorching!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched gallon markings (start at 2 gals!)
- Thermometer port positioned at 4 gal level
- High Quality Weldless Fittings
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handles
- Optional bimetal thermometer
- Optional coupling for thermometer
- Dimensions: 16.5" H x 13.8" W
- 10.7 Gallons total volume